Since I am on the precipice of another year of on-demand breast feeding, I’ve decided to use my inevitable public displays of nudity to my advantage and start The Great Boobs Out Challenge of 2015.
For anyone who has been reading Outmanned since the beginning (all seven of you!), you might remember my New Year’s Eve post from last year titled: 13 Weirdest Places I’ve Had My Boobs Out in 2013. Yep, my boobies really got around that year. But I’m not satisfied with that list of accomplishments. I’m thinking bigger and better in 2015.
13 Weirdest Places I Had My Boobs out in 2013
1. The Zoo– The bear didn’t really seem to notice, the tiger looked at me with disgust, but the gibbons seemed a little too interested for my taste.
2. The Gym– This is actually a really effective way to clear someone off a machine you want to use 😉
3. Cars– And not just my own….
4. Planes– I sat near the bathroom too so just about everyone on the plane got a nice little show as they queued up to pee!
5. The Beach– I find the smell of fish does nothing for my relaxation.
6. The Swimming Pool– Like those girls in bikinis were any more covered than me?!?
7. A Steam Train– When your three year old refuses to leave the train, what’s a mom to do?
8. The Vet’s Office– That’s what they get for making me wait. The dogs were unimpressed.
9. My Hair Salon– I’d like to say this was while I was getting my hair cut, but sadly I haven’t sunk that low yet. There’s always next year…
10. A Bar– Because who hasn’t had their boobs out in a bar at some point in their life?
11. My Husband’s Office– It didn’t quite live up to my husband’s fantasies…
12. An Amish village– At least I wasn’t using my electric pump…
13. The Spruce Goose– Yes, I did.
This year I want to continue the topless fun, but with a new twist. I will be creating a Boobs Out Bucket List and checking them off as I go along. I’m not sure how I’m going to top the Amish village or The Spruce Goose, but I’m certainly up for the test.
So here’s what I’d like to do:
Give me your suggestions for the weirdest or funniest places you’d like me to breast feed this year and I’ll tag you in the announcement posts as I check them off. Obviously, travel should be kept within reason since I will be toting three kids under 5 wherever I go, but anywhere in the midwest or Oregon are fair game! Even better if they are general enough to find locally.
Let’s get this game off to a good start. Share this post and tag with the hashtag #BoobsOut2015 so your friends can play too.
Happy New Year!