I just realized this morning that today is New Year’s Eve. Yeah, you can tell we have BIG plans tonight! Now that I’m caught up, I wanted to do something to bid adieu to 2013 in my own special way. So without further ado, I give you the list of the weirdest places I’ve breast fed my baby this year. It seems appropriate since it’s about 80% of what I do these days…
1. The Zoo– The bear didn’t really seem to notice, the tiger looked at me with disgust, but the gibbons seemed a little too interested for my taste.
2. The Gym– This is actually a really effective way to clear someone off a machine you want to use 😉
3. Cars– And not just my own….
4. Planes– I sat near the bathroom too so just about everyone on the plane got a nice little show as they queued up to pee!
5. The Beach– I find the smell of fish does nothing for my relaxation.
6. The Swimming Pool– Like those girls in bikinis were any more covered than me?!?
7. A Steam Train– When your three year old refuses to leave the train, what’s a mom to do?
8. The Vet’s Office– That’s what they get for making me wait. The dogs were unimpressed.
9. My Hair Salon– I’d like to say this was while I was getting my hair cut, but sadly I haven’t sunk that low yet. There’s always next year…
10. A Bar– Because who hasn’t had their boobs out in a bar at some point in their life?
11. My Husband’s Office– It didn’t quite live up to my husband’s fantasies…
12. An Amish village– At least I wasn’t using my electric pump…
13. The Spruce Goose– Yes, I did.
If you have any other good places you’ve had your boobs out this year (or any year) please share them with me!!
I look forward to getting my boobs out in a whole bunch of new and exciting places in 2014. A girl’s gotta have dreams, right?